Friday, October 22, 2010

Kid Rock Sings ' Coal miner's daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn' Album

Kid Rock sings the song "I Know How," honoring Loretta Lynn anniversary album 50 career with a diverse group of artists who contribute tracks on the record.

The album, ' Coal miner's daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn.' gets released in stores and online on November 9, 2010.Cuenta artists chosen personally by Lynn including Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow, Steve Earle, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Allison Moorer, Paramore, Reba, Carrie Underwood, The White Stripes, Lucinda Williams, Gretchen Wilson and Lee Ann Womack.

It is then extracted from Lime Wire where Loretta talks about Kid Rock music blog:

«I love Kid Rock, I have sung ' I Know How.»It is done genial.Lo something not hice.Todos artists have done things with the songs that I did, and I love it.

Read the full article at blog.limewire.com.

Pre-order ' Coal miner's daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn' on Amazon.com.


View the original article here

No comments: